In-house machinery building
AMES CMA develops, builds and validates internally a very important part of the machinery used to manufacture sintered components, and produces machinery for other companies, such as:
– Compacting and sizing presses.
– Machining: Mechanisms and transfer devices for drilling, threading…
– Machinery for parts polishing/brushing.
– Ultrasonic cleaning machines in aqueous media.
– Quality equipment and bench testing: computerized vision inspection, dimensional controls, life testing, functional testing…
– Automations: Robotics, handling, assembly machines, palletizers.
The AMES CMA team has over 20 highly qualified technicians, organized in different multidisciplinary areas, such as technical office, electrical, pneumatic and mechanical assemblies, as well as a special area about machining.
Design and building of this machinery is carried out in AMES CMA, S.A., an internal company of AMES, located in Barcelona (Spain).
The construction of in-house machinery is considered as strategic, because it allows to adapt the machinery exactly to the needs of the product, and also provides a very short reaction time in cases of breakdowns or process incidents.