During 60 years of existence, AMES has been rewarded with several awards either from customers as from official organizations. These awards are a reflection of the continuous effort that Ames applies to the quality and technology of its products.
– Award Human Factor – Mercè Sala, to Innovation, Pragmatism, Global Vision and Humanity, in 2014.
– Award from Knowledge Circle to the Best Company of Catalonia, in 2011.
– Award from the Town of Sant Vicenç dels Horts to the Social Value in Company, in 2010.
– Award to Creativity of the Industrial Engineers College of Catalonia, in 2008.
– Award University-Company of CDTI (National Center of Technical Development) to the Technical Innovation, in 2005.
– Award State-of-the-Art and Innovation in Powder Metallurgy of EPMA (European Powder Metallurgy Association), to the best sintered part, in 1986 and 2005 respectively.
– Award to Reseach and Innovation of the Bosch i Gimpera Foundation, in 2001.
– Award Overseas Gran Prize of MPIF (Metal Powder Industries Federation, USA), to the best sintered part, in 1988, 1992, 2000 and 2013.
– Award Principe Felipe to the Business Excellence in “Technological Effort” category, in 1994. This award is the most prestigious of those awarded in Spain regarding to the effiency and the good business management practice.
– Nomination to the award Principe Felipe to the Business Excellence on “Quality” category, in 1994.
– First award to Technology, granted by the goverment of Catalonia, in 1988 and 1993.
– Award to Internationalitation, granted by the Goverment of Catalonia, in 1993.
– First award to Quality, granted by the Goverment of Catalonia, in 1990.
– Robert Bosch
– Lucas Diesel Systems
– Black & Decker
– GM Saginaw